Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Shiver along

Book 4 in the Vinyed series will be released at the end of this week. Before a new collection in this series is released, I read the stories myself one more time. Make some adjustments here and there and correct typos that readers have pointed out to me.

I also make a different cover for some stories. New software makes it possible to create better covers. And sometimes I'm just not happy with covers because I couldn't find a good image for them at the time. 

For example, the short story "Be the badge". I had heard the expression in the TV series "Sons of Anarchy". A beautiful expression, short and concise; ideal for a title. It ended up being a horror story that gave me the chills myself. The cover I made at the time was quite vague. Too vague in my opinion. This story will have a new cover especially for the new collection.

Do you want to shiver along? You can download the story as a standalone ebook or read it in the new Vinyed #4.

Be the badge: He must fight for his life to prove he is worthy of the badge
Synopsis: Agent Hamill is investigating a report of vandalism. He hopes to be home in time for the most important game of the year. But these exceptional vandals demand the utmost from him. He must fight for his life to prove that he is worthy of the badge. Could you handle it? Would you be worth the badge?