Anyway. A good time to get things in order for myself and to come up with and develop ideas that will be introduced this autumn. One of the things I need to finish is the first Erotic Thriller. The idea has been there for a long time, the basic structure has been written, and the plot is in my head. But, damn if it isn't true, of course every storyline generates dozens of other ideas. Some of them are too small to fit into the story. So? Throw them away? No. I'm turning them into a Flash Fiction story. Now that I am working on something that takes me to another level, this title is very fitting: "Next Level".
For the cover, I used a photo by J.J. Jordan. Nice and macabre, just like the story itself.
You can read it here.
Artprints, Tees, Mugs and more of the artwork used above, are available in my printshop.
.png)
